Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loveeeee...

This is an entry about..

a person..

That appears in my life on 2009..


this is an entry for.. 


for.. 


for.. 


for.. 


for..


for.. 


AZAH 


AZAH FATIHAH


AZAH FATIHAH ANAK PAKCIK NAZRI


ATIE PHOENIX..


ATIE BULAT COMEL GOLEK2 BACE HARRY POK'ER.
*THE SWEETEST IN THE WORLD.. KUI3 HAHAHA

Atie.. I made this short video just for you..
So don't be sad..
I just want to remind you that..
I always here..
whenever you need me.. :)

*Saranghaeeeeeeeeee... :) aishiteruuuuuuu... :)

So guys.. this is actually the Love entry that i wanna talk about.. A love for friends somehow is sweeter than THE SWEETEST THINGS IN THE WORLD.. KEKEKEKE

p/s: untuk kawan2 yg len jugak.. I alwayz be here if u need me.. :) LOVE YOU ALLZZZ... especially my vandy friends.. because you guys always by my side for one and a half year now.. :)


사랑합니다.. Saranghae.. saranghamnida...
あいしてる。。Aishiteruu... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment