Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Updates

A lot of things to update:

#1
My paklong meninggal on Sunday night and i just knew it from my mum. Al-fatihah :(

#2
My younger brother got 8A's for PMR. Congratulations!!! BOMKEBABOM (bunyi mercun)! *is working hard to collect money and buy him a present LOL.

#3
Winter break. Done with my 7th semester. Left with one and then going home for good (Insyaallah). But sad of course. I dont know whether i have any chance to come back here and if i get a chance, it definitely will not be the same without my friends.

#4
Fall semester result was good. Alhamdullillah. Although it wasn't really good but it's enough for me. :)

#5

So today i decided to have a tumblr. LOL. atennabil.tmblr.com :)

#6
I am going to Orlando visiting Harry Potter on 27th December. Hope it will be fun yeayyy! 

#7
Have started sending out resume but no one replied yet. =.=" That's okay. haha i'm just trying at this moment. 

#8
Few books that i read during this winter break:


#9
My parents cancelled their plan to come here for my graduation. :( But that's okay. *susah kot nak mintak cuti cikgu T_T

#10
I went to holiday light events at Gaylord Opryland. We have fun despite got lost in that freaking big opryland LOL. Few photos:



 


 *vain moment LOL

#11
I got 4 tickets to Grammy Nomination Concert Live in Nashville for free LOL. Floor tickets YOUALLLZZ.. I was very close to Taylor Swift.. Very very closeeee omg.. And Hunter Hayes! Handsome wa cakap lu! Maroon 5 tooo omg adam lavine so hottt. Few pictures:

AAAAAAAAAA!! very close to the stage actually

*mind blown! I was really excited like jumping kehulu kehilir

There you go taylor swift depan mata T_T

Maroon 5 BABY GURLZZZ

#12
Yesterday i made kuih bakar yeayyy succeed :D


#13
Already bought a bordeaux longchamp le pliage. LOL *stress exam punye pasal T_T

#14
Tomorrow i have a VIB 45 minutes free make over at Sephora. LOL. I'll post the picture of me later (if i remember la lol)

Ok tu je banyak membebel LOL. :)

p/s: On our next step :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment