Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 24, 2010

わたしのたび。。。

         
There is something... Suddenly come.. X mintak pon.. And X expect pon.. That worried my heart for about 3 days now.. HUMMM... memang hilang the whole strength.. How come... huarghhhhhh....
I can almost see it.. The dream I am dreaming.. But there's a voice inside my head saying.. "You'll NEVER reach it"..
Bende ni cam currently come into my mind.. What if i can't do it... Life is like a wheel.. kadang2 kite2 kat atas.. kadang2 kat bawah.. tp bile kite kat bawah tu macam mane nak buat ek.. tu yang susah..
Every Step I am taking.. Every move I make feels.. Lost with no direction.. My faith is shaking... Ok now ni ak tgh fikir.. maybe i should not be here in the first place..
But i gotta keep trying.. Gotta keep my head held high.. why Allah send me here.. Mesti ade hikmah kan.. So Now.. I am struggling.. So that i can see a light.. From HIM.. Thanks ALLAH.. untuk hikmah yang belum ditunjukkan.. I am waiting for it.. and hopefully.. ak dalam keredhaan die.. :D
There's Always Gonna be another mountain.. I'm always gonna wanna make it move.. Always gonna be an uphill battle.. Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.. Ain't about how fast i got there.. Ain't about what's waiting on the other side.. It's the climb.. Ok.. Now.. Sape kesah.. Susah mane pon.. I'll try.. to do it.. Tu la part yang fun dalam hidup ni kan.. Xde cabaran xbest aa hidup.. sometimes kite kene cry.. and sometimes we can laugh.. so who give a damn.. I'll just gonna go through this.. Who are you to tell me NO?? Just collect the strength Abel.. Ayah ngan Ibu kate Along bleh buat.. kann.. :D
The struggles I'm facing.. The chances I'm taking.. Sometimes might knock me down but no.. i'm not breaking.. i may not know it.. But these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most.. Just gotta keep going.. and i got to be strong.. just keep pushing on.. OHHHYEAAHHH.. push je.. skit je lagi.. mesti bleh aa.. mesti punye.. have faith.. i have friends to support.. i have family.. sume.. and the most important.. I have ALLAH to help me.. :D
Ayah slalu kate.. Hidup ni kite kene jadi org yang bergune.. :) kene berusaha sentiasa.. xde bende yang dtg brgolek.. bak kate org tu.. "YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE DISCOVERY PROCESS" and "THERE IS NO SHORT CUT".. Tp beza antara org yg cakap ni ngan ayah.. banyak sgt... Ayah always believe in me.. kan ayah.. ayah bg support.. tp org ni pon bg support jugak.. bukan ak x bersyukur.. tp fahamla.. jgn marah2 ak.. ak nak support skang ni.. bukan a word of anger.. huarghh..
I think this lyrics suits you well..

You’ve got opinions, man We’re all entitled to ‘em, but I never asked So let me thank you for your time, and try not to waste anymore of mine

And get out of here fast

I hate to break it to you babe, but I’m not drowning There’s no one here to save

Who cares if you disagree? You are not me Who made you king of anything? So you dare tell me who to be? Who died and made you king of anything?

*AMEK KO!!!

All my life I've tried to make everybody happy.. While i just hurt and hide... Waiting for someone to tell me it's my turn to decide.. You are not even there when i am studying.. SO you don't know how i study.. SO just dont talk like u know.. You are not the king of anything.. =_="

OK DAH OK BALEK MOOD.. hehehe.. Just meluahkan prasaan je.. ok now dah x marah n kecewa lagi... neutral.. 0-0.. heheh

0 comments:

Post a Comment